Portable Air Compressors – Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor
Appreciate checking out this page. For any individual who is looking for the very best Portable Air Compressors items and trustworthy, we advise Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor as the best choice for you to have an inexpensive cost and great quality. To ensure you get the maximum benefit from this product, following an evaluation of Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor.
Features and Specifications: Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP* motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8″” air hose with handle folded or upright
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced moisture in the air
- Lever handle ball valve – tank drain valve improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- Compressor Oil (181122-A)
- 1/4″” Universal Quick Coupler (447013-E)
- Folding handle: Low profile for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels: Job-site portability; One-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Built-in storage compartment; Conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap: Stores 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright
- 120V; 13.8 Amps and 1800 watts
Power and performance to run two framing nailers. Contractor air compressor features a low profile for easy storage (with handle folded), rugged wheels for jobsite portability, cast iron cylinders, industrial air filter, thermal overload protection and more. Air Outlet Size (in.): 1/4, Air Tank Size (gal.): 5.2, Amps: 13.8, CFM at 40 PSI: 6.9, CFM at 90 PSI: 6.5, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 30 x 20 1/2 x 21, Duty Cycle: 50%, HP: 3, Max. PSI: 140, Motor Phase(s): Single, Noise Level (dB): 90, Portable or Stationary: Portable, Pump: Oil-lubricated, cast iron, Stage: Single, Tank Type: Horizontal, Volts: 115, Working Pressure (PSI): 110-140Makita’s 3.0 HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved job site performance. The MAC5200 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability, and includes rugged wheels and folding handle for easy transport.
.c26-caption font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 10px;font-weight: bold;font-style: italic;.c26-matrix1a font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 10px;background-color: #bcbec0;.c26-matrix1b font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 10px;background-color: #a7a9ac;.c26-matrix1h font-family: Verdana, Helvetica neue, Arial, serif;font-size: 11px;font-weight: bold;color: #ffffff;background-color: #008b97;text-align: center;img.c26-border border:1px black solid;a.nodecoration text-decoration: none
3.0 HP with Big Bore Engineered Pump
The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil-lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The 5.2 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI and delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) and 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil-lubricated pump runs cooler, and the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll-cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump and motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Ease-of-use and convenience features include tool hangers, a built-in storage compartment for air fittings and accessories, and an air hose wrap to store 50 feet of 3/8-inch air hose with handle folded or upright. Other features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, and a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance.
Versatile Design for a Range of Applications
The MAC5200 is engineered for low noise, high output and less maintenance, and delivers industrial power and results with improved durability under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 is just another example of Makita’s commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita Big Bore Air Compressors
Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver higher output and less noise for improved job site performance. The Makita Big Bore engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. All Makita Big Bore Air Compressors are oil lubricated and equipped with large automotive style filters for increased air intake and greater efficiency. Makita Big Bore Air Compressors deliver industrial power and results with improved durability.
Makita is a worldwide manufacturer of industrial quality power tools and offers a wide range of industrial accessories. Makita applies leading-edge innovation to engineer power tools that are more compact and energy efficient, yet deliver industrial strength power and results. Makita U.S.A., Inc. is located in La Mirada, California, and operates an extensive distribution network located throughout the U.S. For more information, please call 800/4-MAKITA (800/462-5482) or visit makitatools.com. Makita is Best in Class Engineering.
Every Makita tool is thoroughly inspected and tested before leaving the factory. If you are not satisfied with any Makita tool within 30 days of purchase, return it and Makita will provide a replacement or refund. Each Makita tool is warranted to be free of defects from workmanship and materials for the period of ONE YEAR from the date
of original purchase. Should any trouble develop during this one-year period, return the COMPLETE tool, freight prepaid, to one of Makita’s Factory or Authorized Service Centers. Please see makitatools.com for complete details.
What’s in the Box
Makita MAC5200 3.0 HP Air Compressor, oil and 1/4-inch universal quick coupler.
You can get the details hence, details about Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor to obtain more proportionate, begin most recent price, browse reviews with consumers who have got this product, along with you’ll be ready to choose differing similar item prior to when you opt to purchase.
Make sure you buy the best quality items at special prices if you are interested in buying this item. Prior to you purchase ensure you buy it at the store that has an excellent track record and excellent service. Thank you for visiting this page, we hope it can assist you to get information of Makita MAC5200 Big Bore 3.0 HP Air Compressor.