Hand Files – Nicholson 9 Piece Maintenance File Set
Thanks to in order to this site. For anyone who is searching for the very best Hand Files products and dependable, we advise Nicholson 9 Piece Maintenance File Set as the best option for you to have a budget friendly rate and excellent quality. To guarantee you get the maximum gain from this product, following a review of Nicholson 9 Piece Maintenance File Set.
Features and Specifications: Nicholson 9 Piece Maintenance File Set
- Set of 9 files in a variety of shapes for a range of home or shop uses
- Range of coarseness grades for a variety of finishes
- American pattern files for non-precision material removal
- Tangs for use with optional handles (sold separately) except combination rasp/file, which is double ended
- Comes in a plastic pouch for storage
The Nicholson maintenance file set is an assortment of 9 files in a variety of shapes and coarseness grades that have American pattern teeth for non-precision material removal in a range of home or shop uses. Each file includes a tang that can be used with optional handles for secure gripping (sold separately) except combination rasp/file, which is double ended. The set comes in a vinyl pouch for storage.
Hand files are used to remove material and smooth and shape workpieces. They have forward-facing cutting teeth and cut when pushed over either a stationary or rotating workpiece. Single-cut teeth are single rows cut diagonally across the width of the file. Double-cut teeth have two sets of rows cut in opposite directions. American pattern files have three coarseness grades. Coarse, also known as bastard cut, is suitable for efficient, heavy material removal where finish is not a concern. Medium, also known as second cut, offers average material removal and finish quality. Fine, also known as smooth cut, provides the smoothest finish. Swiss pattern files have eight coarseness grades, from 00 (coarse), 0 (medium), and 1 to 6 (fine to finest), offering a smoother finish than equivalent American pattern files. For Swiss pattern files the length of the tool is the length of the blade, not counting the tang, which is the pointed end fitted for a handle; for American pattern files the length of the tool is its entire length, including the tang.
Nicholson manufactures hand tools and power tool accessories. The company is headquartered in Sparks, MD.
What’s in the Box?
- Rectangular (flat) file, 10″/250 mm, coarse (bastard) grade
- Rectangular (flat) file, 10″/250 mm, smooth grade
- Half-round file, 10″/250 mm, coarse (bastard) grade
- Rectangular (mill) file, 10″/250 mm, coarse (bastard) grade
- Round file, 10″/250 mm, coarse (bastard) grade
- Rectangular (flat) file, 8″/200 mm, smooth grade
- Half-round file, 8″/200 mm, coarse (bastard) grade
- Double-ended (4-in-hand) combination rasp/file, 8″/200 mm
- Slim taper file, 6″/150 mm, coarse (bastard) grade
- Vinyl storage pouch
You could find the data and therefore the details about Nicholson 9 Piece Maintenance File Set to obtain even more proportionate, see the most recent selling price, browse reviews right from consumers who have paid for this product, and additionally you’ll manage to choose choice similar item when you opt to shop.
Make sure you buy the finest quality items at unique prices if you are interested in purchasing this item. Before you purchase make certain you purchase it at the store that has a great credibility and great service. Thank you for seeing this page, we hope it can assist you to obtain information of Nicholson 9 Piece Maintenance File Set.